You set the Opportunity header field “Close Date” as non-mandatory, but still observe the alarm message "Closing date missing" pop-up.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunity view.
- Open Opportunity ABC (ABC represents the Opportunity ID).
- Navigate to the Header field “Close Date”. Note: it is not set as mandatory.
You still observe the alarm message “Closing date missing”.
This is the current standard behavior.
If you would like to suppress the pop-up message, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view and search for the Fine Tuning Activity “Opportunities”.
- Open the Activity and click the “Message Severity Configuration” option.
Find Message ID 181, and click the “Suppress Message” check-box.
Status;Close Date;Check close date;Closing date missing;Message Severity Configuration; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To