How to add the Calibration History Portlet to Employee Profile?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
The Calibration History Portlet includes a summary of calibration session data in addition to rating information. It can display up to five rating types and two matrix grid views.
The displayed items are configured in the Calibration template. With the permission Employee Data Calibration History Portlet, users can see and edit the portlet.
There are two ways to make the calibrationHistoryPortlet background-element creation in your Data Model file
- Configuring the data model XML file directly using the following code.
<background-element id="calibrationHistoryPortlet" type-id="138"> <label>Calibration History Portlet</label> </background-element>
Note: as a customer, you don’t have access to Provisioning. To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your Implementation Partner. If you’re no longer working with an Implementation Partner, contact SAP Cloud Support.
- Using the Manage Business Configuration tool to create the 'calibrationHistoryPortlet' background-element in Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration, as the screenshot below:
- Click on Employee Profile > Background elements and scroll down until you see the 'create new' button
- You just need to fill the ID and Type ID field. The ID needs to be an unique number, 138 is just a random number.
Then you hit the 'save' button and the background-element will be created, adding this element to your XML Data Model in the instance back-end.
Once you have done the calibrationHistoryPortlet background-element creation, please proceed to the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles and select the RBP role you'd like to configure
- Then search under Employee Data section for the Calibration History portlet. Enable both checkboxes.
- Once you enable it, the Calibration block may appear under Admin Center > Configure People Profile, as the screenshot below.
- Once you drag it to the left side, it may show in the Employee Profile section you drag it to, and the only available user fields are these below:
Note: two user fields Facilitators and Discussed can be added or removed on the portlet.
- To configure the content of Calibration History Portlet, go to Admin Center -> Manage Calibration Templates;
- There you enable the Calibration Template you would like to use by enabling the 'used in talent profile' tag respectively;
- Open the desired calibration template and configure the available options in the Advanced.
- Enable the 'calibration history portlet' information you would like to show
Note: if no rating types or matrix grid views are set up for the template, then no options are available for Calibration History Portlet section in the Advanced.
calibration history portlet, employee profile, how to add, employee data, background element, session data, template , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-EP , Calibrating with Employee Profile , How To