Static images including logos in the header and footer of an SAP Analytics Cloud story are not loaded in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- HAR file from Google Chrome Developer Tools show a 404 error on https://<SACTenantURL>/sap/fpa/servcies/rest/fpa/story/get-static-content resource
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.17.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a story and attach an image
- Close SAP Analytics Cloud and open the story containing the image
- Observe that it is missing
When using the "Save As" feature, the story will be overwritten and this causes all images present to be removed
This issue has been resolved by Development in SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 2019.13
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem