- When exporting a story from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) the exported PDF file is not properly rendered, elements are misaligned or missing.
- Occurs in Google Chrome version 76.0.3809.132 (Stable Channel Update for Desktop).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.17.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a story.
- Under File, click "Save" and "Export".
- Under "File Type" select PDF.
- Click Export.
- Open the downloaded PDF.
This issue is resolved in 2019.15.9 and 2019.18.4.
Use Microsoft Edge
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, export, Issue Exporting stories to PDF, PDF printer does not work properly SAC Export Issues PDF export issue (corrupt texts) with latest Chrome browser version on macOS, all users encounter problems when exporting their story in PDF format, Pdf is unreadable, texts are cut and tables too. When the PDF file is generated in the Google Chrome browser, the pdf file is cut, this does not happen with Internet Explore. , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , Problem