You have a child custom MDF object associated with two other custom MDF objects that are the "parents". All the three objects are secured, but in RBP there are only 3 permissions.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a child custom MDF object called "Custom_A" and set it as secured;
- Create a parent custom MDF object called "Custom_B" and set it as secured;
- In Custom_B, create an association with Custom_A;
- Go to RBP and see the permissions: "Custom_B" and "Custom_B.Custom_A"
- Create another parent custom MDF object called "Custom_C" and set it as secured too;
- In Custom_C, create an association with Custom_A;
- Go to RBP and see only the permission "Custom_C", and there is not "Custom_C.Custom_A".
SuccessFactors currently do not support a child custom MDF object with two parents (being associated with two parent custom MDF objects).
In this scenario presented, if you grant the permission "Custom_B.Custom_A", the user will have access to the Custom_A object in both parent objects, and not only in Custom B, and this is not correct.
Since SuccessFactors does not support having two parents for one child object, you need to create another child object and associate it with one of the parents. By doing this, you will be able to see the correct RBP permissions for both associations.
2484161 - Metadata Framework (MDF) Guide
RBP, MDF, Custom MDF, Object, Custom Object, Custom MDF Object, permission , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-RBP , RBP Permissions on Objects , Problem