You have a target group with accounts in it and you used the same to trigger lead from a campaign, nevertheless no lead is created after campaign execution.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open the concerned Campaign ABC (where ABC is the name of the campaign) (or) Create a new Campaign.
- Navigate to the Build facet.
- Select a Target Group, which has accounts added to it.
- Select the action, Create Lead.
Once the campaign is successfully executed, you still see that there is no lead created out of the campaign for the account in target group.
You can create only one lead out of an account.
As per the current behavior, the system creates leads only for accounts and contacts where no open lead exists already. This means that we allow only one lead per account to be created, irrespective of the status of lead.
Campaign, Lead, Account, Target Group, Creation, Trigger, Sales Campaign, Open Lead , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To