After Admin / Supervisor enroll me into offering, I am not able to edit the registration form custom column values from user side:
* All images shown in this KBA are from Salesdemo instance
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. As an admin / supervisor enroll an user into offering.
2. Now login as the user and check the registration by clicking on "View Registration" option on Learning Plan.
3. Click on View details button for the offering your enrolled.
4. If you expand the "Registration Information" section, you will notice the custom column for Registration Form but its not editable.
Below Configurations in your instance would be set to false:
To fix the issue: I.e. After supervisor/admin enroll into offering, to be able to add Regsiration form details for the offering your enrolled enable the configurations:
Navigate to System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> LMS_ADMIN :
Search for "allowUserToModifyCustomColumnsDataIfRegisteredBySuper" & "allowUserToModifyCustomColumnsDataIfRegisteredByAdmin" and set them to true.
Once you enable then you will be able to edit the registration form custom column value:
allowUserToModifyCustomColumnsDataIfRegisteredByAdmin allowUserToModifyCustomColumnsDataIfRegisteredBySuper Registration Form Custom Column for registration form , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Problem