You have created a custom payment file structure.
The payment file created with this payment file structure does not show the multiple document items you have selected in this payment.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management work center.
- Go to the Payment Monitor view.
- Search for Payment ID ABC (ABC is the payment ID) and select it.
- Click the same to open it, then View All.
Payment Medium Format Code: XYZ File Format (XYZ is the file format name).
The File ID is DEF
The payment is in Reference to Items with the following Document IDs:
HIJ1; HIJ2; HIJ3; HIJ4 (HIJ1; HIJ2; HIJ3 and HIJ4 are the different document IDs selected for payment).
- Click the File ID DEF to open the same and then View All.
The attached file is "PayFile_DEF".
The details in the file are as follows:
"XXXXX;XXXXX;XXXX;XXX;XXXXX;;HIJ1" (XXXXX;XXXXX;XXXX;XXX;XXXXX is the rest of the data in payment file).
You see that only document ID HIJ1 is displayed. The Documents IDs HIJ2; HIJ3 and HIJ4 are missing.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search and select Activity Outgoing Bank Transfers.
- Click Change Immediately.
- Click Edit payment file structures link.
- Select Payment File Structure ID XYZ File Format.
- Click Edit.
- Click Next until Step 2 Define Records.
- Add Row with Level Payment Item.
- Click Next to Step 3 Define Fields.
- Select the Record with Level Payment Item.
- Add row with Data Source as Payment Item - Document ID.
- Click Save.
Create a new payment file with multiple document IDs. You see the document IDs displayed correctly in the payment file.
Zahlungsdatei; custom payment file , KBA , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To