The error message received in CPI is:
"com.sap.it.rt.adapter.sfsf.wsclient.SfsfWsClientFaultException: Problem during invoking SuccessFactors Web service. SOAP faultCode ns2:Server, faultString SFAPI Domain Error!, errorCode INVALID_FIELD_NAME, errorMessage: Field hiringnotcompleted is not defined, cause: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: SFAPI Domain Error!"
On the API response the error message is:
"Exception=[INVALID_FIELD_NAME: Field hiringnotcompleted is not defined] Error Code=[INVALID_FIELD_NAME] Error Message=[Field hiringnotcompleted is not defined]"
SuccessFactors BizX - all versions
Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
The iFlow for data replication was updated on the instance that is connected to the production environment (b1905). This upgrade includes one new field "hiringNotCompleted" that is available only in the b1908 release.
Scenario pre-release 1908:
In order to solve this error before the new release 1908 in Production, a version before this update will have to uploaded.
You can export an integration from your other CPI tenant (which wasn't upgraded yet) by:
1. Go to the design view of your tenant;
2. Click on the Integration Package you want to export;
3. Click on Export on the right upper corner;
4. Go to the tenant in which you are experiencing the error with the newer versions;
5. Go to design view;
6. Click on Import on the right upper corner;
7. Select the zip file you have just exported from the other tenant.
Scenario post-release 1908:
In case the issue is still happening after the release:
1. Check the version of the CPI iFlow;
2. Please make verify if the SP27* is installed in the ERP.
* Make sure that the upgrade to the Q3 2019 release is completed in SAP SuccessFactors before you implement support package 27 of the integration add-on (that is, the PA_SE_IN 100 software component version) in your SAP ERP HCM system. More information on the See Also section (Note 2788602)
CPI; Field hiringnotcompleted is not defined; 1908; hiringNotCompleted; process failing; iFlow failed.
, KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , How To