When using an On Change Rule in the Job Requisition scope, the system changes the focust to the field that is being modified by the rule, and if the field is on the end of the page, it scrolls down until it appears on the screen.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management b1908
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a rule that changes the value of a Picklist field;
- Set the rule to be a Change Rule to a field;
- Create a new Job Requisition;
- Change the field that triggers the rule;
- Notice that the system is now with the focus on the changed field.
This is happening due some changes done on the Rule Engine in b1908.
Current Status: This is under investigation by our Software Engineering team. (Internal reference number: RCM-69073)
Please follow this article for more updates on the correction.
picklist, rule, on, change, requisition, job, change, focus, scroll, down, page , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , Problem