- The Orientation for Fixed Page Size (Portrait or Landscape) selected in Styling panel of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) won't be inherited into Layout of Browser print functionality
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant, and then create or open one story.
- Select one page and then go to Styling panel.
- Change Page Size to Fixed and then set Orientation (Portrait or Landscape).
- Select Print from Chrome browser (Hot-Key: Ctrl + P).
=> The Layout setting in browser print configuration is different from the Orientation option setting in step 4.
=> Instead, the Layout setting will always show the last selected option.
- This is by-design.
- SAC does not control the behavior of the browser print.
Please use the export to pdf feature, and then print from there. Then it will respect the fixed page size settings.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, page, styling, size, fixed, Orientation, Portrait, landscape, print, layout, browser, Ctrl P , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Product Enhancement