The following error occurs when saving a model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- InternalError: dberror(PreparedStatement.executeUpdate): 494 - invalid EPM Query Source definition: Couldn't find required tag 'fieldRefFrom' during model transformation of object FieldMapping. Please ensure that the appropriate version of the EPMMDS plugin is installed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Inconsistent model state due to LINK formula model reference. See Link Formula Details.
- Remove invalid account / measure dimension formula references and save model.
- Add back account / measure dimension formula references and save model.
- Formulas and Calculations
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem