You want to set up a Comparison KPI for an Engagement Map but you are unable to select the KPI component 'Point of Engagement' as the dropdown shows 'No items found'.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activity Planner workcenter.
- Go to the Engagement Maps view.
- Open Engagement Map 123 (where 123 represents the Engagement Map ID).
- Navigate to the KPIs view.
- For the table 'Simple KPIs-Comparison' click the Add button.
- Select the dropdown menu for the Points of Engagement field.
It does not display any items to be added although you have an Active Point of Engagement maintained in the Engagement Map.
To set up a Comparison KPI, the 'survey' in your Point of Engagement must have a question of type 'Product Extension Fields'.
This question will be used as 'Reference Question' in the KPI component set-up of the Comparison KPIs.
You need to create a Survey containing the question type 'Product Extension Fields'. Once this survey is linked to the Point of Engagement, this Point of Engagement and relevant survey will be visible in the dropdown list when setting up the Comparison KPIs.
KPI , comparison , engagement map , KBA , LOD-LE-PSP , Perfect Store , Problem
|POE No items found.png|