User wants to disable or enable 'Country Code' and 'Phone Number' field from the candidate creation page of the external careers site. Is that possible?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to External Careers Site
- Attempt to create new candidate profile
- Observe fields on candidate creation initial page
In order to minimize the creation of duplicate candidates SuccessFactors has an advanced feature requiring candidates to input thier phone number during candidate creation. The fields "Country Code" and "Phone Number" on the candidate creation page derive from these settings and reinforce duplicate candidate creation is minimal.
Checking this option will prevent creating candidate profiles in the system, when a candidate profile with the phone country code and phone number already exists in the system. This applies when a candidate profile is being created through External Candidate View, Recruiter View, and Agency user view. It does not apply to Employee Review view.
- To Disable or Enable the 'Country Code' and 'Phone Numbers' fields from the inital candidate creation page, go into 'Manage Duplicate Candidates' and edit Advanced Options configurations.
- Admin Center > Manage Duplicate Candidates > Advanced Options > Enforce additional candidate profile duplicity check upon candidate profile creation:
SF, Success Factors, RCM, phoneCountryCode, Check country code and phone number, Country/Region code. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To