Cannot Remove a line from Process Control because it is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Companies view.
- Select Company ID AAA (AAA means the Company ID).
- Click Set Process Control.
- Select the line to Remove.
The button Remove is greyed out.
In the Set Process Control the lines that can be removed are the Manual Entries relevant for today, the automatic lines cannot be removed since they come from Opening and Closing Periods.
The automatic entries will be removed when you close the relevant accounting period.
You can find more information on the Help Document Process Control for Operational Postings under Standard Procedure.
Set Process Control, Remove, Greyed Out, Grayed Out , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To