- When requisitions are duplicated, the requisition ID is dictated by the tool.
- Users will not be presented with the option to select or create duplicate requisition ID's.
- When creating more than one copy of a requisition the requisition number increases by multiple values or by 1.
SF Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- View a requisition ID and hover over requisition ID
- Click on the Duplicate Job Requisition link
- Enter 2 for the number of copies to create
- Click Duplicate
- The system creates a requisition number
This is the expected behavior based on current logic.
- The job req id is generated by the system as a database sequence with increments of 1 and a cache of 20.
- When the Job req is created immediately requisition IDs are incremented by 1 and when there is a time lapse in duplicating the requisition, the system creates the requisition ID numbers with the cache.
RCM, SF, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions