Is it possible to use Job Classification even if Employee Central is not enabled?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
- SuccessFactors Succession Management
As per our Succession Management Implementation guide here, you can use Job Classification without Employee Central on. However, this has the following effects:
- MDF Job Classification can be maintained in Families and Roles as Job code with Type=JOBCLASSIFICATION.
- Only then MDF talent pools can be mapped to the role, and after that the talent pools will show in Succession Org Chart and in Position Card in Org Chart and Position Tiles.
- Only then you will see the number of MDF positions per job role in this admin UI.
- Only then you will get fields prepopulated in Recruiting when you start Job Requisition from Succession Org Chart.
- Job code with Type=JOBCODE must be maintained
only then you can map competencies so they will show up in PM Forms, role readiness assessment forms and in Career Worksheet and you will see the mapped competencies in this admin UI
KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem