- Unable to upload files having .xlsm extensions to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- When attempting to upload a file with .xlsm extension, the system throws an error message that "xlsm files are not supported".
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Browse to the Files menu.
- Attempt to upload a file which has .xlsm extension.
- Notice that the upload fails with the error message that "xlsm files are not supported".
This is a product limitation.
The enhancement to allow the uploading of xlsm file types is going to be available in Q4.
This document and SAP‘s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, file, upload, xlsm, macro, enabled, workbook, excel , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem