When searching for Dimensions on Filters / Prompts, by default the search returns results based on their Descriptions so IDs are not returned.
This can be changed by changing the dropdown menu under "Show Description" to "ID and Dimension" but cannot be selected by Default.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Apply a filter on a Story
- Search for members
- Observe search default is set to Description
This issue is currently behaviour by design.
This issue is currently under investigation by Product Management and the enhancement request can be followed below;
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem