- Error: "PDF was not generated within the time limit of 800000 milliseconds" while scheduling Lumira Designer document
- Lumira Designer document scheduled fails with error "Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server"
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 2.3 SP01
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Package 07 (BI4.2 SP7)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create OLAP connection on BW system with SSO authentication.
- Create Lumira Designer documents with above OLAP connection.
- Add a scorecard in the application, displaying data over 300 cells.
- Set the properties on components following 2620775.
- Upload the document to BI Platform.
- Schedule this Lumira Designer document with PDF format.
- Observe Error: "Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server" happens.
Lumira Server properties maximum number of cells per PDF export is not optimized.
- Set Lumira Server properties maximum number of cells per PDF export to a higher value like 10000.
- Restart the Lumira Server.
- Schedule again to check the result.
2620775 - Steps need to be done to Schedule the SAP Lumira Designer Application in SAP Lumira 2.1 onwards
Lumira Discovery large data volume PDF_export PDF_export() , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , Problem