In the Tax Master Data of an Account or Supplier you want to assign the Tax Exemption Reason 10 - Non-Taxable Within Tax Reporting Group. But this Tax Exemption reason cannot be selected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Account Management work center go to the Accounts view.
- Find the respective account and then press Edit and select Financial Data.
- Navigate to the Tax Data sub-tab.
- Under Tax Exemption press Add Row.
- In the Country field select Germany.
- In the Tax Type field select Value Added Tax.
- In the Tax Exemption Reason field you want to select reason 10. But here only reason 1 - Tax Exempt According to §4, 2 - 6 UStG and 7 - Tax Exempt According to §4, Nr. 7 UStG are available.
The Tax Exemption Reason 10 - Non-Taxable Within Tax Reporting Group is event-relevant for Germany. It cannot be assigned in Business Partner Master data. This reason code is set automatically through the tax decision tree engine whenever a transaction is automatically identified to occur within the tax reporting group.
For Germany, only the tax exemption reasons 1 - Tax Exempt According to §4, 2 - 6 UStG and 7 - Tax Exempt According to §4, Nr. 7 UStG are business partner relevant and therefore selectable in the account/supplier tax master data.
10 - Non-Taxable Within Tax Reporting Group; Business Partner, 10 - Nicht steuerbar in umsatzsteuerlicher Organschaft , KBA , AP-TTE-TC , Tax Calculation , Problem