- When a user has two of the same item assigned to them (same day assignment). One of the items is in a curricula that has an initial number and is required and the other item a free floating required item.
- Running the User Learning Needs Group by Item report on the item, you can see that only one item is being returned. The report favors the item that does not have a required by date and does not calculate the days remaining.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - b1811, b1902, b1905
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a curricula
- Place an item in the curricula that is required and has an initial number
- Assign the curricula
- Assign the same item of the curricula to the user and make sure it's required
- Run the User Learning Needs Group by Item report for the item
- Notice that the item only comes up once for that specific user that was assigned and is not showing the required date or days remaining
An issue with the Order By clause in the report
This issue was resolved via a code fix in b1908 release
user learning needs group by item report required null no data report due date missing sf lms success factors curricula by LRN-54722 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Bug Filed