When clicking on Apply now on a stage RMK instance, the candidate is prompted to enter an email address instead of being redirected to the RCM login page straight away.
Note this does not break the workflow. Whether they enter an email or not and click on start, they are then redirected to the RCM login page as expected.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Open RMK stage site
- Search jobs and Select any job
- Click on Apply Now
- The Apply Now button has an arrow with an added box where candidate is asked to enter his email
- Whether they enter an email or not and click on start, they are then redirected to the RCM login page as expected
Since release 1908 a social profile is required for all locales on CAS sites (only possible option since Candidate SSO is now deprecated and gone from Command Center)
Engineering are working on this.
As a workaround until investigations are completed, the suggestion is to add a basic Social profile for every locale in Talent Community Setup. Note customers do not have access to this section so change must be done by Implementation Partners.
- Open Command Center
- Under Site, Select Talent Community Setup
- Under Social tab, select locale and create Social Profile (amend as required)
- Save All
dropdown , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, SSO, MOB, ONB etc , Problem