Is there a way to export multiple job requisition pre-screening qustions via Integration center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Integration Center
Exporting pre screening questions can be exported via Integration Center using Scheduled EDI/Stacked File Output Integration.
Below are the step by step procedure on how to perform this action.
1. Goto Integration center, choose the outbound type as "Scheduled EDI/Stacked File Output Integration"
2. Select "JobRequisition" as the starting entity.
3. Go to configure filed tabs and click on "+" symbol to insert "Insert Sibling"
4. Create "New Element" again by following the step 3 above.
(Note: Make sure that you select the existing "New Element" as selected below before adding new sibling to make sure the new element that will be generated is on the same row)
This should be the output after adding new sibling:
5. Rename New element 1 as JobReqID. Rename the "New Element" via the label field as highlighted below.
6. Associate the JobReqID element we renamed to JobReqID field.
Switch to Field Mapping View button and drag and drop the Job Requisition ID (jobreqId) field.
7. Associate JobReqContent Field to New Element 2 (Rename it as JobReqContent. Follow step 5 above in renaming the element)
NOTE: JobReqContent field is a mandatory field for JobRequsitionScreeningQuestions $select statement. Without this field will not generate the output data.
See ODATA reference guide: https://help.sap.com/doc/74597e67f54d4f448252bad4c2b601c9/1902/en-US/SF_HCM_OData_API_REF_en.pdf
8. Set the entire row for "page/batch" by selecting the icon beside the "+" button.
Output should be like this:
9. Insert Child segment by select the "+" icon.
This new row will contain and display the multiple values for Job Requisition screening questions. (Note: JobReqScreeningQuestion is a 1:M entity)
10. Map the 1:M parent node (JobReqScreeningQuestion entity) and child node (questionID and questionName field)
IMPORTANT to map the 1:m parent node before you map the child nodes.
Map the child nodes: questionID and QuestionName
11. To test the output, set the filter to a JobReqID, in this example filter is set to jobreqID "207"
12. Save Integration.
JobRequisitionScreeningQuestion , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem