Admin wants to run reports that contain information about Curricula retraining.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- On Learning system > go to Reports icon, choose and search one of the available reports that contain retraining information:
- User Learning Plan Audit Report (CSV): it contains the column "Retraining Number (Curriculum)";
- Curriculum Data (CSV): it contains the columns "Retraining Period (Item), Retraining Number (Item), Retraining Basis (Item)";
- User Curriculum Status: it returns the curriculum assigned to each user and their curriculum status, and if applicable, the number of days remaining before required retraining to keep the curriculum current;
- Select the required criteria and run the report.
If the standard reports do not fulfill the company's business requirements, the following KBA can be consulted for the available options: 2379690 - LMS: Custom Report Development and Support
Retraining in SAP SuccessFactors Learning Curricula User Assistance Documentation
2320765 - LMS Standard Reports Knowledge Support and Tips
2379690 - LMS: Custom Report Development and Support
standard reports, retraining, curricula , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To