Extension fields of data type Web Address and E-Mail Address are not available in "Define Conditions" while creating a Workflow Rule.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Two Extension Fields of Type "Web Address" and "E-mail Address" are created in Opportunity header view, which are to be used while creating Workflow rule.
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Select the view Workflow Rules.
- Click on New to create a new Workflow.
- Select the Business Object as Opportunity.
- Click on Next and go to the Define Conditions view.
- Click on Add Group.
- Look on to options available in Dropdown list in "Field", on Edit Condition Screen.
- Newly created extension field of Type "Web address" and E-mail address" are not available in drop down list.
Field Data of type "Web Address" and "E-mail Address" are not supported in workflow.
Extension field is of data Type "Web Address" and "E-mail Address" is not supported while defining workflow rules, due to which this field is not available while Creating workflow.
This is the expected behavior for the Workflow Scenario. In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Extension Field, URL, Web address, E-mail Address, Workflow rule, Opportunity Header, drop down, Add group, Not available , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , Problem