When you trying to create a new individual material in purchase order, you find the New Individual Material button is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase request and orders work center.
- Open Common Task: New Purchase Order.
- View All, go to Items tab, add row, maintain required information.
- Go to subtab Account Assignment, select Account Assignment Type as IMAT -Individual Material.
- New Individual Material button appears but greyed out.
Please check if you have access rights to work center Fixed Assets ((FIN_FIXEDASSETS) and view Fixed Assets (FIN_FIXEDASSETSALL).
If not, you are not allowed to create new individual materials.
Please assign the access rights following below steps.
- Go to Application and User Management work center, Business Users view.
- Select user ABC (ABC refers to your user ID), click Edit: Access Rights.
- Go to Work Center and View Assignment tab, find work center Fixed Assets ((FIN_FIXEDASSETS) and view Fixed Assets (FIN_FIXEDASSETSALL), check Assigned to User checkbox.
New Individual Material, Purchase Order, Access Right, 新建单一物料, 权限 , KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , Problem