Is it possible to prevent the import of unsecured content?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- In Employee Central-enabled instances, you can now prevent the import of unsecured content.
- This applies to basic and extended user import.
- When the "Security Scan of User Inputs" option is enabled, and fields containing unsecured scripts, such as cross-site scripting, are detected, the import ignores the fields.
- The fields skipped are reported in the import status e-mail.
- Admin Centre
- Platform Feature Settings
- Select checkbox for Security Scan of User Inputs
Security Scan , User Inputs, EC enabled , Unsecured content , Release 1908 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Product Enhancement