This knowledge Base Article provides an explaination on why the UK: P45 - Details of Employee Leaving Work is missing within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into On-boarding application
- Click on Settings
- Click PDF Forms
- Navigate to Compliance UK 2019 (or any previous years)
- Notice the P45 form is NOT listed
Expected Behavior for all customers
- According to SAP Product Management Team, Onboarding does not generate this form, it ONLY allows for uploading of the form.
- The system has a panel to upload the P45 form from the previous employer and the uploaded file is included in candidate's paperwork.
- The P45 form would have to be provided by the previous employer.
Standard forms, UK Compliance forms, P45 - Details of Employee Leaving Work, PTO, UK forms, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , Problem