How to create a new Advanced Report with Report Center enabled on instance?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Center
- Report Canvas on Advanced Report
- On Report Center, click on “New” button.
- Click on “Report - Canvas” type and then “Select”
- Input the desired Report Name and click on create.
- Click on “Add Component” tab Click on “Tables”
- Select “List Report” component and drag and Drop onto canvas
- Click on the component and click on “Edit Query”
- Click on data button
- On “Advanced Reporting” tab click “New” button
- Then click on "Select" button
- From the step 8 the process is equal of the earlier versions of report, without report center enabled.
See further details on Help Portal:
Report; Center; Canvas; Online; Designer; Advanced; , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To