- Is there a way to distribute onboarding documents from the Homepage?
- Can I create a custom tile to distribute onboarding documents from the Home Page to specific users or user groups.
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.***
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
For Onboarding 2.0, employee portal will not be available. Instead, home page will be used to share company information with onboardees. Onboardees will need to be able to access company documents such as policy handbook and benefit guide from the home page.
As part of 1908, if you are an Onboarding Customer and are an administrator, you can now create a custom tile to distribute onboarding documents from the Home Page to specific users or user groups.
You are a customer of SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Steps for administrator to create the Onboarding Custom Tile:
- Log in as system admin, navigate to Manage Home Page, and add/edit one custom tile to invoke the wizard.
- Scroll to the third step and select Popover as the Target. Configuration fields are displayed.
- In the rich text editor of the Content field, there’s a (Insert Document Link) icon located on tool bar. Click the below-mentioned icon.
- Select some of the documents, and click Submit.
- Log in as the target user of this custom tile created.
- Click the custom tile on the Home Page, One popover dialog is displayed with all document linked inside.
- Click those links and Documents are downloaded.
For more information, see SAP Help Guide for Custom Home Page Tiles
Document Access from Home Page Custom Tile , Onboarding , custom , Home page , Tile , onboarding documents , download , document access , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custome Tile Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem