Live Data Connections are missing when creating a Story using the "Access and Explore" feature in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.16.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - Create - Story
- Click "Access and Explore Data"
- Click the "Data from a datasource" button
- Observe that only Acquire Data Connections are shown
This issue is currently behaviour by design.
To create a Story using a Live Data Connection, please first create a Model by completing the following steps:
- Navigate to Menu - Create - Model
- Click "Get data from a datasource"
- Under the "Connect to live data" area at the top right, click "Live Data connection"
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem