The Min and Max values are being displayed in reverse order in the 360 Detailed Report
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
360 Multi Rater
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Click the Performance Inbox and open the 360 Multi Rater Form
3. Click the 360 Detailed Report and observe that the Min and Max values are in reverse order.
If you have an Implementation Partner/Consultant that is working for you, they need to access the following below:
1. Login to the Provisioning Settings
2. Navitage to the Company Settings
3. Disable the option: Rating Scale Order: lower values are considered MORE favorable (e.g. 1 is better than 5) (Used for Dashboards & Reports only).
Otherwise, kindly reach out via the Cloud Product Support to assist you on disabling the said option.
Min and Max Values are being displayed in reverse order - 360 Multi Rater , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-RAT , Ratings and Weights , Problem