How to update the Candidate Profile portlets (My Documents, Profile Information, etc.) color when using Mobile Apply?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Since this page is coming from Recruiting Management, this color is changed in Manage Recruiting Sites Theme Manager.
To change this color, you will need to have access to Manage Recruiting Sites in Admin Center. To update the color of these buttons, you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Sites
- From there, go to Manage Recruiting Sites Theme Manager, under the Enable Mobile Apply checkbox
- Inside the Theme Manager, select the default theme or the theme you'd like to use in the RCM career site
- Inside the theme, navigate to Fine Tune > Career Navigation > Navigation background color
- Change the color of this item, then scroll down and hit save
- Access the career site, and see it will be updated with the color you've selected
candidate profile portlet, candidate profile, mobile apply, portlet, section, change color, change color rcm, career site color, manage themes, theme manager. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To