Font Style of the text in an existing Survey is changed, applied and saved. Changes done in font style are not reflected, when this survey is reopened.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to Fiori.
- Go to Surveys Work Center.
- Go to Surveys Work Center View.
- Search and Open Survey ID XXX (where XXX represent the survey ID).
- Edit Survey XXX.
- Go to Design Facet.
- In style section, change the style of a question for example font from 12pt to 10pt.
- Click Apply
- Click "OK" on Success pop up window, which confirms "Style applied successfully"
- Refresh and reopen Survey ID XXX.
Survey does not reflect modified font.
MIME type application/json is removed in the business configuration Activity "Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload".
This causes the failure of style document modification.
Include MIME type application/json in the business configuration Activity "Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload" to reflect the success of style document modification.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Implementation Project).
- Open Activity List.
- Search for "Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload activity".
- Allow/enable MIME Types "Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload".
- Click Save and Close.
Please Note :- JSON files must be allowed to upload in Cloud for Customer, to ensure modification done in Survey style are saved and reflected immediately.
Survey, Style, Font, Survey, Modification, MIME, Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload, Fiori.
KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , Problem