- You are using User entity to update user data in SuccessFactors
- There response payload has an error
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite - SFAPI (SOAP)
- Integration Add-On for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Entity = User
Operation = Upsert
- Trigger SFAPI user upsert after a valid login
- The error faced is INVALID_MANAGER_ID : Failed to add/update user [xxxx] "" (N/A;N/A;N/A): Invalid Manager Id - "yyyy"
The value of the field "managerExternalId" is incorrect in the request payload
- Please check if the userId send in the field value "managerExternalId" is valid user in the SuccessFactors instance
- How can this be verified?
- Trigger a query for User with the "managerExternalId" value supplied to externalId field (select externalId,username from User where externalId='yyyy')
- If this returns <numResults>0</numResults>, it means this user(the manager id sent in the upsert payload) is not existing in the system
- Please create the user in the system and then resend the upsert
RH_SFI_SYNCHRONIZE_EMPL_DATA, user not found , manager not found, INVALID_MANAGER_ID : Failed to add/update user [xxxx] "" (N/A;N/A;N/A): Invalid Manager Id - "yyyy", SFAPI, User entity, SOAP, SuccessFactors HCM Suite , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To