- When attempting to hire a candidate via Manage Pending Hires, the following error is received, and unable to process the hire:
"The Candidate xxxx is already hired or not eligible for hire."
- How can this error be fixed in order to successfully hire the candidate?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Pending Hires
- Select Hire button for the candidate to hire
- Receive error
- When onboarding has already been initiated and then cancelled possibly due to user error.
- The candidate was already hired on the requisition at a previous date.
The same candidate cannot be hired on the same requisition more than once.
The candidate will need to either apply again, however they would need to do so via a different profile OR if their profile was deconverted from internal to external. Otherwise, this error is an expected behavior if this candidate has already been hired on the requisition.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, re-hire, rehire, hire again , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem