You are using the OData query builder to create a report query, but when you try to set a variable on a datetime field, you receive the following error message:
Value YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS (YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS stands for the date and time you enter) not valid for variable ABC (ABC stands for the field for which you are trying to set the value)
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and select the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for the data source you would like to query via OData.
- Click Build OData Queries.
- Go to Filters.
- Go to the datetime field, for example Last Changed Date and Time.
- Enter the GT or GE option.
- Enter any value, for example 2019-01-01T00:00:00.
You receive the above error message.
This is an issue in the OData query builder which is currently being addressed and the correction will be implemented with one of the next releases.
You can create the link manually in the meantime.
odata, data source, report, datetime, date_time, date time, value not valid for variable , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem