Upon using the Record Learning - Financial tool to record learning for an item, the tool shows a validation error such as:
"The following error has occurred: while trying to load from index 9 of an object array with length 9, returned from com.plateausystems.elms.client.struts.student.TrainingEventWizardForm.getP6CurrencyCode()"
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to a scheduled offering that has multiple users
- Under Actions choose Record Learning
- Go through the steps to record learning for all users
- Validation error will occur as long as one user or more have a missing shopping account ID
A user was manually deleted and then reincarnated by the Connector which removed the shopping account link. The proper user purge process would avoid this issue.
- Go to each user record->Related More->Commerce->Check if Shopping Account ID and if Shopping Account is enabled
- Find the user which is missing the Shopping Account ID
- Open an incident with Product Support and supply the ID to check the PH_SHOPPING_ACCT database table for the Shopping Account ID that was previously on this user
- Add the Shopping Account ID, make the user Interal/External as per the proper user categorization and check the "Enable Shopping Account".
- Save the changes
validation error record learning financial commerce scheduled offering unable complete finish cannot getP6Currency code index object array , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , Problem