If you create an extension field in any Business Object and assign a Custom OVS to that field.When you select that OVS first time it will work but it is not working if you select it second time. Lets take an example of Ticket scenario.
SAP Cloud Application Studio; SAP Cloud for Customer Addins.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open work center called Service.
- Open Select Tickest Tab.
- Create New Ticket using New Button.
- Select the extension OVS field in the screen and click on Value help. It will show all the results.
- Try removing and changing to another value OVS will not work.
You have not maintained the default set mapping for the OVS at the advanced list pane level.
- Open the custom OVS in UI designer.
- Select the advancelistpane.
- Go to properties tab
- Check the default set mapping for the OVS.
- Maintain the default set.
- Save and activate OVS UI screen.
OVS not working; Second time; not working; values are not displayed. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , Problem