- There is an unused label and other fields that, when added to the Assignment Profile record, do not show up.
- The problem fields are:
- Competency Profiles
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administration, go to System Admin > Configuration > Record Configuration
- In “Select a record to configure:”, select Assignment Profile.
- Click the “Related Info” tab.
- Under the “Display” section, these options will be listed there, but when we open an Assignment Profile, they are not showing up.
The labels and fields tied to prior removed functionality.
The fields will be removed upon the release of the new LMS Admin UI.
For more information on the release date of the Administration Flash replacement see the following:
SF success factors LMS remove change label.Reviews deprecated , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem