You have enabled the new smartphone UI 'Company Settings'.
You open an OVS (search window) with the selected view option 'Condensed Chunk View'.
The results table does not display the information or field that you expect.
SAP Cloud for Customer Extended Edition
Reproducing the Issue
This issue can occur when any OVS is opened in this example we will look at the Accounts OVS on a new Lead screen.
- Open the system via the SAP Cloud for Customer Extended Edition.
- Open the 'Sales' Workcenter and the 'Leads' facet.
- Click 'New'.
- Click the 'Account' field to open a search view.
- Search for an Account.
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and select the 'Chunk View - Condensed'(shown below).
You notice that the list of results shows an unexpected field such as the 'Account ID' rather than the 'Account Name'.
The 'Condensed Chunk View' shows only the first visible field of the 'Chunk view'.
- Open the system as an administrator via the browser version.
- Navigate to the view where the OVS is located.
- Click the user icon in the top right.
- Select 'Start Adaptation'.
- Click on the OVS.
- Click the pencil icon of the pop-up search window.
- Re-order the fields so the detail you wish to see in the results is at the very top of the list.
extended edition, smartphone ui, ovs, search, filter, chunk view -condensed, missing details, id only, no names, missing information. , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , Problem