When Opening the Email within a Ticket the Email Body area has no visible information, although the Email Body content can be seen under the Attachments faccet.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket subject).
- Go to the Email facet.
- Open the Email, check that the email body is blank.
- Now go to the Attachments facet.
- Open the Email. The Email Body content can be seen.
This may happen in a very specific situation when the email received contains the combination of text/html and inline images.
If this combination is not fulfilled (e.g Email contains text/plain or does not contain inline images) then the Email Body content will be displayed correctly.
This is the standard behavior of the system. At the moment the system is not able to handle this specific situation.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Email; Blank; Ticket; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To