For security reasons, you want to limit the users to only view the integrations made by them on Integration Center.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Integration Center
It's not possible to do such restriction to the users on Integration Center.
The permissions necessary to open and run Integration Center properly are the ones below:
- Manage Integration Tools > Allow Admin to Access OData API through Basic Authentication
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Events
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Event Payload or Event Report
- Metadata Framework > Admin access to MDF OData API
- Manage Integration Tools > Access to Integration Center
None of them provide the option to restrict the user's view inside of Integration Center.
In case you judge this functionality important for your business scenario, you can submit an enhancement request on Influence portal (KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products).
limit, restrict, permission, role, view, ui, report, successfactors, success, factors, not, see, each, other, created, by, other , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To