Admin Permissions required to manage Report Centre will be stated in this article.
- As announced in Q3 2018, Report Center will be automatically enabled in all Preview Datacenters in phases, starting from 30th & 31st August 2019 (Note: Upgrade will be split into multiple weekends and notification will be sent to customers.)
- A similar approach will be taken for the Production Datacenters, after the Q4 2019 release.
- After these automatic upgrades, disabling Report Center manually or the Undo option for the same from the Upgrade Center will not work.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Centre
- Navigate to Admin Centre >Set user Permissions > Manage Role Permissions
- Search for and Choose the desired permission role
- Click Permission
- Under 'Administrator Permissions' , select 'Manage Dashboards / Reports'
- Enable the following permissions:
- Manage Report Centre - Access the 'Manage Report Centre' Adminitsrative page to control Report Centre settings
- Share Reports to Groups & Roles - Report admin functionality like Group & Role sharing, etc.
- View All Schedules - See Report Centre schedules owned by all all users in the instance
- Schedule Reports to FTP Destination - Schedule reports to an FTP / SFTP instance
report, center, RBP, admin, permission, access, control, restrict, missing, option ability unable , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To