Clean up time sheet related data on termination
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Time Sheet
- System validates if any time sheet data exists during inactive period(after effective date of termination) and will throw error during termination
- Going forward system will not validate if any time sheet data exists during termination period.System will allow the termination of user even if time sheet data exists during inactive period.
- System will delete time valuation results ,time management alerts for time sheets , time collectors etc if it exists during inactive period .It also sets the time sheet and external time data status to inactive. No extra configuration is required here.
- Time sheet gets re-activated by the recalculation job in case the termination is reverted
Absences will not be processed by above clean up activity
termination, time sheet , time sheet clean up, TIM-8492, TIM-9236 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Product Enhancement