You are creating Tickets and are trying to add images to the Work Description field and Internal memo but you are not able to add the image.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click on the plus sign '+' to create a new ticket.
- On the creation screen, go to the Work Description field.
- There is no option to add images.
- On the Saved Ticket, try adding an Inline image as an Internal memo
- There is no option to add images in the internal memo.
The option to add images on Work Description is not available on Ticket creation and the option to add the images is not available in the internal memo.
You can add images on the Ticket Overview tab or on the Work Description tab.
To enable this:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Click on Ticket Configuration.
- Check the box "Enable inline images for ticket description, work description and portal messages".
Note that the functionality to add inline images as a part of the Internal memo is available as of 2002 release.
Images ; Work Description ; Ticket ; Internal memo , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To