You are creating Tickets and are trying to add images to the Work Description field, as introduced on the 1908 release of the system, but are not able to do so.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click on the plus sign '+' to create a new ticket.
- On the creation screen, go to the Work Description field.
- There is no option to add images.
The option to add images on Work Description is not available on Ticket creation.
You can add images on the Ticket Overview tab or on the Work Description tab.
To enable this:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Click on Ticket Configuration.
- Check the box "Enable inline images for ticket description, work description and portal messages".
Images ; Work Description ; Ticket ; 1908 , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To