On preveiw of a document, you are seeing europen amount formatting instead of US format.
Eg: $X.XXX,XX instead of “$X,XXX.XX.
Reproducing the Issue
Goto the Customer Invoicing work center as example.
Click on Invoice documents view.
Open an invoice document.
Click on preview.
Amount is shown in wrong format.
The template’s locale might have been wrongly maintained
- Download the respective template and open it using ALD.
- Go to menu File->Form Properties.
- In the pop-up, select ‘Defaults’ and check the value maintained for Form Locale.
- It should be either correct locale (ex., English (USA)), or, Viewer’s system locale.
- If wrongly maintained, then change the value to correct locale.
wrong format, decimal format, US format, number format, form locale, preview amount, amount field , KBA , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , Problem