I want to see all the SAP Jam Groups a user is a member of
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Jam Collaboration
Any SAP Jam user can view the SAP Jam Groups another user is a member of.
1. Search for a user in the global search bar
2. Click on their name and view their profile.
3. Click the "Groups" option to display the list of SAP Jam Groups.
If you are not a member of the Private SAP Jam Groups on the list, then you will not be able to access them. You will be able to see the name of them however.
If you are a Support or Company Administrator, you can remove this restriction by enabling Content Administration mode.
This can be done by going to:
1. SAP Jam Admin
2. Click Compliance & Security
3. Content Administration
4. Enable Content Administration.
SAP Jam, Jam, Groups, Membership, Group membership , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-REP , Reports , Problem