- Where can I find SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) resources and best practices for security?
- What are the differences between teams, roles, folders/models/sharing?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Please see the following:
- SAP Analytics Cloud Security Concepts and Best Practice webinar
- Model and Version Security
- Assigning Roles and Security Permissions
- Managing Teams and Roles
- Managing Users
- User Management with SAP Cloud Identity
- User Management With a SAML Identity Provider (IdP)
- User Management with More Identity Providers
- Role Management
- Collaborating, Sharing, and Setting Permissions in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud WIKI - Live Connection and Security - Best Practices
- SAP Analytics Cloud WIKI - Security Concepts and Best Practices
- SAP Analytics Cloud WIKI - Security Rights
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAC Security and data loading , the difference between team, roles and folder/models/sharing shares conflicts, team, role, folder, sac security bps sap analytics cloud kba best practices kba , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem